The Management Policy of GERMARK, S.A. is based on the commitment to continuous improvement, through the following principles:
- Quality is to meet the requirements of our customers, and is achieved by doing our work correctly.
- The method to obtain Quality is to plan, prevent and do things right the first time.
- Quality in our work is the fundamental tool for continuous improvement.
GERMARK stands out for the Quality in its products and services. This Quality is the result of the effort and work of all the personnel of the Organization.
For this, the Management of GERMARK commits to:
- Maintain a complete and versatile infrastructure, organized to respond with flexibility and without failure.
- Have willing people who respond in an agile, precise and intelligent way, with personal contributions beyond the mere execution of their routine tasks.
- Incorporate, as collaborators, the suppliers capable of integrating themselves in the approaches and demands of service to our clients.
- Collaborate with our long-term customers to help them decorate and identify their products.
- Develop their activities promoting continuous improvement and prevention of pollution in the various phases of our processes through the establishment and review of objectives and goals.
- Manage and control all environmental aspects generated by our activities and minimise their impact and waste when possible, including reducing the consumption of natural resources.
- Implement and enforce the food safety requirements of the application standards in the processes that influence its result, its monitoring and continuous improvement and compliance with the legal, health and individual aspects of each client without affecting its quality.
The Management of GERMARK also undertakes to comply with current legislation and other applicable requirements in environmental matters and to have the necessary means for the implementation, development and effectiveness of the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Food Safety.
To this end, Management considers it vitally important to train and train all personnel working for the Organization and on their behalf, as well as to maintain communication channels that allow a correct flow and analysis of information in the Organization that facilitates the management and improvement of all the processes included in the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Food Safety.
For the application of this policy, objectives are defined according to it, which are periodically reviewed to ensure compliance.
Iban Cid – General Manager
Cornellà de Llobregat, April 2018